Consent and Privacy Agreement
Collection and Use of Personal Information
- Data such as name, address, contact numbers, email contact, income, employment, age, net worth, investment objectives, insurance coverage and banking information;
- Unique identifiers: such as social insurance, driver’s license, passport numbers, etc. (as authorized by law); used to fulfill regulatory and other governmental obligations as well as to confirm and/or authenticate my/our identity;
- Information from a consumer reporting agency or other source, which may include account information and/or information about my/our creditworthiness to help determine a mortgage or related products for my/our needs and to establish or verify my/our credit.
Sharing of Personal Information:
- Mortgage Alliance may share my/our personal information to credit bureau agencies, financial institutions, private investors, insurance companies, etc. to determine my/our eligibility for products and services.
- Mortgage Alliance shall use my/our social insurance number as an aid to identify me/us with credit bureau agencies and financial institutions and for credit history file matching purposes.
Credit Bureau Consent:
I/We the undersigned, declare the information provided in the mortgage application is a true and complete representation.
I/We understand that it is being used to determine my/our credit worthiness and to evaluate my/our request for credit.
I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance or their designate to obtain a credit report.
I/We acknowledge that the completion of a credit application may take time and it might entail additional credit reports.
I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance to exchange such credit information or obtain additional credit reports for up to six (6) months from the date signed below for the purpose of securing credit or other products and services with potential mortgage lenders, insurance companies, Authorized Agents or other service providers.
Sharing for Insurance Products and Services:
I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance to share my/our contact details including name, phone number, email address and mortgage file to an insurance brokerage firm duly authorized by Mortgage Alliance, if permitted by law, so that they can collect the necessary information to offer me/us competitive life insurance products tailored to my/our needs and which I/We can accept or decline at any time.
I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance to share my/our contact details including name, phone number, email address and mortgage file to the property and casualty insurance brokerage firm duly authorized by Mortgage Alliance, so that they can collect the necessary information to offer me/us highly competitive home and auto insurance products tailored to my/our needs and which I/We can accept or decline at any time.
Canada Anti-Spam Legislation:
I/We authorize Mortgage Alliance, affiliated companies and authorized agents to keep in touch with me/us via electronic messaging in order to provide me/us with content and provide insightful information on mortgages, finances, etc. I/We wish to be kept informed and consent to the receiving of these informative electronic communications. I/We understand that I/we can withdraw consent at any time.
I/We understand that even if I/We do not provide my/our express consent to receive promotional communications, I/We may still be contacted, if authorized under applicable anti-spam legislation, for example if I/We have recently entered into a transaction with Mortgage Alliance (and therefore, Mortgage Alliance has my/our implied consent) as well as for transactional purposes such as contacts for customer service and/or product or service information, status updates or renewals, reminder notices or answers to my/our questions or inquiries.
I/We agree that a photocopy or electronic copy of this Consent and Privacy Agreement has the same value as the original one.